Copy and Paste to the World



Cambodian Economic Land Concession!

As a blogger, copying and pasting to air, especially to the world, and urging to the poor and the affectless to continue to person’s active legalism and freedom of expression, I’m happy to promote what the victims’ need and challenge to country leader and the earth. In fact, I try to do this. I create the future I want. I can do over what you think. I exactly know what I do promote.

Hundred of household have been being destroyed, thousand hectar of green forest will be being overthrown, few of lakes are fulfilled by sand, citizens are being got heart ache and injury, a few of them were killed by police and troop, and youth indeed runs out off school. Recently on May 24, 2012, third-tenth Boeung Kak Lake residents were sentenced two and half years in prison because they use their human right against land dispute. That is not the first time of people that police has caught.

Sitting in front of screen of computer to watch YouTube video clips online, I am presently nervous and exciting to see the Cambodian powerful fight with the weak Khmer citizen in the case of demanding livelihood right in staying as landownership. They abandoned their house and land because authority broke into their house, threatened, and forced them go away.


One day along Monivong Boulevard cross Phnom Penh Municipal City, there were many reporters and newspaper agents. They were making action to take photos and write script. All were active while the loud voice of shout coming from the crowd of demesne protester, “Please the powerful helps us to settle down” , ”Do you know how much Cambodia Country and we suffer more if children don’t go to get education because of government’s cruel plan?.” Authority broke riot by using shield and stick. Then, they tried to catch leader of march, and others very important people. Some of them were pushed into van that drove to Police Post Station in order to detain, and others were sent to hospital and homecare.

Whatever I saw what has been happened in front of eyes made my mind and heart shocking and frightening. I’m sorrowful. My body was cool. Both eyes become red. Instead seeing directly, I used to listen to my parents talking about Khmer Rouge, Pol Pot Regime that has used and killed people as animal. They added more “No one dares to reject what Organization requests.” Furthermore, people have no right to do anything besides NGO needs. To view of parents’ story, YouTube video clips online, and real watchdog, I can make future begin with the vision I hold now. I can make the kind of future I wish to create for myself and the world. Below is what I will share my dream and ideas for making it a reality.    

www.worldquote.blogspot.com is whatever my concentrated activism to Economic Land Concession in my hometown, Phnom Penh located in Cambodia known as Southeast Asia. At every day of time in the early morning, I usually open news from google page to surf hot events related to Economic Land both cities and provinces. Sometime at weekend, that is the time of freeness, I usually go to find internet source and spend hours to seek news by many pages, such as, VOA, VOD, RFA, The Cambodia Daily, especially Phnom Penh Post. I must pay my own money to use private internet to copy, prepare, paste, and post it by wind.   

Social media is the most important and smooth way for me to do and issue above link. I always copy web address and title to paste in both Facebook and Twitter. Furthermore, I form one group that I usually share Cambodian Economic Land Concession Link in this page that has nearly one thousand people. Some of them are active to comment my land dispute sharing, and others always click the word “Like”. What I do for this blog is where I want the world to be peaceful from your mind: making yourself good, family better, community the best, Country perfect, and the world become pink.

Although I must spend 20 years more to promote this, I do endeavor to do this. I love peace. I need my country developmental, modern, and update. I desire my land develop step by step: without using violence, without forcing by weapon, without devastating materials, and without keeping youth away from school.

This is what I am writing about my country. I wish the world could understand what Cambodia currently is. No peace exactly happens in The Kingdom of Cambodia if this Golden Land doesn’t still follow Universal Declaration on Human Rights was adopted by the UN General Assembly on 10 December 1948.