We Are All Painter!

There are two people. One is teacher, and other is painter. They are friends, but they have never met each other for a long time. One day, famous painter is invited by teacher to eat and discuss something at café.

Teacher:
Lovely friend!
Our age is old.
How about your painterliness?   How many have you sold them?
And what is your family work?

Painter:
You are not lower than me. You are the best.
My wife and son are painters, but they like drawing on skin.

Teacher:
That’s good! The whole house is painter, but why do you say “Drawing on skin?” I do not understand!

Painter:
Everyday of my wife and three daughters’ activity is make-up. They always draw eyebrow, smear lip, and powder face. They are so cute.
About my son, he likes paint on his body. Everywhere of his skin is tattooed as dragon and eagle picture.

How can I do? So headache!

Teacher :
!!!
Wow! Wow! Wow!