Wonder of Facebook User

This morning I feel good from bed, so I hope all of my friends also smile and get fresh mood. After washing my body and get ready to go outside, my brain is toward to internet in order to check news, mail, worldquote, especially facebook.

Over what I thought everyday, one of my friends showed me one thing to improve this blog and share general knowledge to all of my best friends in facebook, twitter, blogger, and all source that I can access. That is question and answer to discuss. It makes surprise to me, and it is so wonder what he said.

After face to face discussion for thousand seconds, that topic was agreed by me and my friend, depend on many factors. In fact, in order to improve knowledge, all of us not only go to study in class with teacher, but also all of us must form in group to explain more what we learned with teacher and this way makes you understand clearly and gets worldwide knowledge.

Today I have one topic to show and want all of my friends share their knowledge about one web site that is so popular, and it is the second large user on the internet. Faceebook is what I desire to ask you.

Question (Discussion):
  1. How many does person log in Facebook every day?
  2. How many user in your own country?
  3. The last question is that, Why is Facebook popular?

I challenge all of you search internet, leave your answer, and then put your comment. 
Your answer and comment will make our friends understand clearly what happened on the internet world.